注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

深圳英语家教

深圳潜龙家教 www.szqljj.com

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

我来自山清水秀,人杰地灵的湖南,从事英语家教教学,追求卓越人生,真情待人,热心助人,欢迎八方来客光临!

网易考拉推荐

七年级下知能训练阅读理解Unit5中文  

2015-04-28 17:32:41|  分类: 英语题型 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

七年级下知能训练英语评价手册阅读理解Unit5 P50 C 原文,译文

      The world is not only hungry,but also thirsty for water.This may seem strange to you,since about 71% of the earth's surface is covered with water. But about 97% of that is sea water,or salt water. Man can only drink and use the other 3%------ the fresh water from rivers,lakes,underground,and other sources. And we can't even use all of that.But our need for water is becoming larger and larger almost day by day. We should take steps to deal with this problem now.

    How to stop wasting our valuable water? One of the first step is to develop ways of reusing it. today in most large cities, water is uede only once and then sent out into a sewage plant.From there it return to sea.

    But even if every large city reused its water,we still would not have enough. We have to make use of sea water in the world by removing the salt.

    If we take these steps,we'll be in no danger of drying up.

       世界不仅是处于饥饿的,也是口渴的。你好像会奇怪吧?既然地球表面71%覆盖着水,但是97%的水是海水、盐水,人们只能饮用剩下3%的水——淡水,来自河,湖,地下和别的水源,而且我们还不能完全使用它,但是人类对水的需求一天天在增长,该行动起来处理这个问题了。
       如何停止浪费宝贵的水?其中一步是发展重复使用水的途径,如今在大城市,水使用一次就排到污水处理厂,又回到大海了。
   但是即使每个大城市重复使用水,我们仍然缺水,人们不得不要使用脱掉盐分的海水。
 
以上译文由潜龙家教谭老师亲笔翻译,录入,不当之处敬请指正,谢谢!

  评论这张
 
阅读(83)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017